Monday, September 8, 2008

Big day for 2 Special Guys in my life !!!



It's my hubby's birthday today !! We celebrated it on Saturday with family. Everyone had a great time, the weather was perfect. Today is Joshua's first mini session of Kindergarten, today is when I leave him there for 1 hour. I am sorta worried about that, I hope he won't be upset when I leave. Wednesday he starts full sessions.

The weather is sure changing fast this year, sure gets cool at night. We've taken down our pool already and I pulled my tomato plants already, they ended up dying early for some reason, maybe they got a hint of frost one night.I have them all laid out ripening on the deck, but yet the neighbors still look good..Any ideas what may have happened to my plants??? They were fine until we got ALL that rain !! Here is a picture of Paul's favourite cake. Its a Bon Bon cake, little bit of filling, cake and pastry all in one. It's really good, I must admit. Unfortunately not everyone makes them, we end up having to get them from Vancouver. When we do have it, it is a real treat ! If anyone else is interested Bon Bon Bakery.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Gavin did great....how did you little guy do?

I know it is a little hard to let them grow but do we really have a choice?

Waltrude G. - Grandmothergoose said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!
Mine had a birthday on Friday!

Sooo, you are saying that the Bon Bon cake can only be bought in Vancouver? I had no idea! ! ! and it's crazy!

Hmmmm, makes me think that there is a business opportunity here! :-)