Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Chapter

A few days ago I deleted my old blog because I wanted to start all over with a new one. This is my second blog that I have created. I really enjoy blogging about things going on in our life. Hasn't been to much to blog about since Christmas. January has typically been a long month that seems to never want to end.

Along with bringing in 2008, we are starting a new chapter in our lives as well. We recently bought a house. We take possession March 1. I still find it hard to believe. It happened really quick to. We had only looked at 3 houses and before we knew it, we had an accepted offer. Luckily we didn't end up leaving Chilliwack. I love it out here. I have alot to add to this blog and want to upload some pictures etc. Lots to come Stay tuned.

Gotta Jet for now Blog again soon

1 comment:

Waltrude G. - Grandmothergoose said...

looking forward to seeing pictures of your new home!