Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring Break............

We are enjoying our break from our school routines. We all have been looking forward to this for awhile now. Nice to take a break. Currently we only get 1 week off for spring break, hopefully as early as next year we'll get 2 weeks. I just finished my 5th course towards my certificate. I start my last course on the 20th and finish mid April. At that point I will be able to apply to the province for my license and have to pick up a 1 day first aid course somewhere. Certainly hope I won't have too much problem getting a job after all this is done.

Hard to believe that there is only 3.5 months left in the school year. Ball season is just right around the corner, Mikayla has decided to play again after taking a break. Joshua played last year and is looking forward to playing again this year. He also has an interest in hockey. We are pretty hesitant about that one as it is VERY expensive, especially if he gets really good and wants to continue. There is a hockey clinic coming up to give kids a taste of it. We are debating on putting him in that or not.

Will update you on that. Blog soon !!

No comments: