Thursday, September 24, 2009

Finally.....

I made it back to my blog. It seems that I have problems logging in here after not being here for awhile then it becomes a pain in the butt and just as I am gonna give up it lets me in. Anyhoo I got in and look I still have some time to blog and catch everyone up on what's been happening out here for my family.

Over the summer we once again had a honey do list around the house and pretty much got it all done. I didn't do much gardening this year as I found out that I don't have a green thumb and have really no interest. maybe later in life I will get into it. I love grass, and actually don't mind cutting it either..hahahaha Guess I don't mind watering the garden either. We re did the main bathroom with fresh paint and a new tiled floor. Paul also tiled the entrance way at the front door. Now I have to start painting down there. brighten it up a bit. I have decided to paint in shades of brown through out the house. One room at a time though, might not get to it until Spring.....

Mikayla is first year Middle school, grade 7. Joshua is Grade 1. Both have been adjusting to alot of change. Logan is the midst of potty training and being quite stubborn about it at least at home. I will be back soon....

No comments: