Thursday, January 29, 2009

Update....

Life has been extremely crazy lately and everytime I have sat down to blog, I have been interrupted. Let's see if I can finish this. Lately we have had nothing but car problems. Seems that our Grand Am is trying to tell us it's done, however we aren't done with it ..lol Seems like we'll have to get the engine replaced. it's been giving us problems for about the last few weeks. All I can say is I hate cars !!!

Kids are good. Joshua was sick all day yesterday with a fever, hope he will feel better today. Logan is certainly trying to talk, won't be too long now that he'll beable to put words together. It isn't uncommon for cleft palate babies to be delayed in speech, we think he is doing very well considering. Mikayla is enjoying her dance, both ballet and jazz. She is quite excited she got her costumes for both classes this week all getting ready for the end of the year show. The Christmas show was great, I can't wait to see the next one.

Cooper is settling in quite nicely however it seems that he is still a puupy in many ways. Chews eerything plastic in sight and stuffed animals. She was used solely as a breeding dog so we are guessing she spent alot of time kenneled. We'll have to work with her on a few things.

That is all I can think of to share for now. Will blog again soon

No comments: