Thursday, July 3, 2008

Been Pretty Hectic

Sorry for not posting for almost a month but here I am giving an update. The weather has been beautiful for the past few days I have been outside enjoying it. This year we put our pool up exactly at the right time. It heated up to 30 in no time flat. My tomato plants and potato plants have sure taken off. Today mother nature is giving everything a well needed shower.

We have been also cleaning up the front yard, weeding all the flower beds and doing some planting. Everything was let go by the previous owners, so we are extremely busy. We order 6 yards of garden topsoil to freshen all the existing plants and flowers up as well as fresh start to some plants to be planted. The mix has compost in it so it should do really well in the garden beds......

Mikayla did great in school this year. She not only was promoted to grade 6 but with honours !!!! We are very proud of her.

Logan has been walking like crazy for about the last 3 weeks or so, he's out grown his 2 naps and is down to just hias afternoon one. I must add I look forward to that time, now that he is getting into everything...LOL

Between 3 kids, a husband I still find a little time for Stampin, I haven't really made too much, still getting my supplies. It seems there is always something missing to complete a project. I have also started scrapbboks for the kids.......

I think I have covered everything.....Will blog again with some pictures.....

1 comment:

Waltrude G. - Grandmothergoose said...

Sounds like you are a very busy girl.
Make sure to take a bit of time for yourself, put your feet up and enjoy a glass of wine or at least something cold! :-)