Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sunshine....




Finally, we are getting some. We are enjoying the beautiful weather and it seems that our garden is too. It seems that the previous owner may have left more behind then first thought. It seems that we might have potatoes, pumpkins AND squash as well as what I planted. Cannot be 100% sure but hopefully we are right and we do have a variety of veggies.

We planted peas, carrots, tomatoes, and strawberries along with a bunch of different flowers. I thought this year I would just play around and see what I end up with..LOL This is the first year I can actually say I am gardening......

I will add a photo later to this post of what the garden looks like since Mother's Day.

Some of what you see in the pictures, I didn't plant. The previous owner did and now we are trying to figure out what is a weed and what isn't..LOL Fun Times !!! If you can help, please leave a comment on what you think something is...

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

i too have planted I guess I should take pictures. Looks really nice