Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sunny but Cold

Looks very sunny outside today but quite breezy and cool, makes me want my blinds even more now. We get sun through our kitchen windows in the morning. I am very anxious to have my blinds put up, they will make the room. I get tired of being in there at night working away and having my windows bare and can see the blackness outside. The neighing house that backs our yard also is bare. That house is the one we first saw when looking to buy, it was awful, either someone actually bought it or the ppl decided to move back in ..LOL That house was located on a corner so the backyard is triangled shape..The driveway is lined with cedar trees. VERY private...too private for us. I like privacy but openess is nice too....

Anyways I have started digging up one of the garden boxes in the backyard, just have to get down on my hands and knees and finish picking all the weeds out then start preparing the ground for planting.... Blog soon...

No comments: